Book your ATL to BED flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Bedford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and BED, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Laurence G. Hanscom Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to BED Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to BED Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Bedford (ATL to BED)
- Air Greenland operated flights from ATL to BED using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Bedford in 2009 was 35.49%.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Bedford, MA.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to BED in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 123 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Bedford in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Bedford.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Bedford, MA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Bedford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to BED for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 123 passengers from ATL to BED in 2009.
- 415 seats were available on flights from ATL to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 123 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to BED that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)