Book your ATL to BZE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Belize City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and BZE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Philip S. W. Goldson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to BZE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Belize City (BZE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Belize City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to BZE Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Philip S. W. Goldson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to BZE
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Belize City (ATL to BZE)
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Belize City, Belize.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to BZE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to BZE for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Belize City, Belize in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 13,962 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Belize City in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Belize City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Belize City from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 141 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to BZE in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 9,834 passengers from ATL to BZE in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Belize City in 2009 was 68.5%.
- 20,903 seats were available on flights from ATL to BZE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,962 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to BZE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Buenos Aires and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Wendover you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.