Book your ATL to BMI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Bloomington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and BMI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Central Illinois Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to BMI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bloomington (BMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bloomington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to BMI Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Central Illinois Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to BMI
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Bloomington (ATL to BMI)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to BMI in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to BMI for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Bloomington.
- Flight #5104, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Bloomington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Bloomington from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- There were 156,673 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Bloomington in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to BMI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Bloomington, IL.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Bloomington is 533 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Bloomington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Bloomington, IL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Bloomington, IL takes about 76 minutes.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 84,471 passengers from ATL to BMI in 2009.
- 226,731 seats were available on flights from ATL to BMI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 156,673 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to BMI that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Bloomington in 2009 was 67.28%.
- Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Bloomington.
- The shortest flight between ATL and BMI takes about 76 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Brussels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
Find the best Tybee Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.