Book your ATL to BOG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Bogota airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and BOG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to El Dorado Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to BOG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bogota (BOG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bogota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to BOG Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to El Dorado Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to BOG
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Bogota (ATL to BOG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to BOG for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Bogota, Colombia in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 49,565 passengers from ATL to BOG in 2009.
- There were 49,565 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Bogota in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Bogota from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Bogota in 2009 was 71.06%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Bogota, Colombia.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Bogota.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to BOG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 66,153 seats were available on flights from ATL to BOG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,565 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to BOG that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to BOG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfstream Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.