Book your ATL to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to BOS Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to BOS
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Boston (ATL to BOS)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to BOS in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Boston from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to BOS for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Flight #1842, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 24 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Boston.
- 887,691 seats were available on flights from ATL to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 723,396 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to BOS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Boston, MA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Boston, MA takes about 120 minutes.
- AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Boston.
- The shortest flight between ATL and BOS takes about 119 minutes.
- There were 723,396 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Boston in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Boston, MA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to BOS using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Boston.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Boston is 946 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Boston in 2009 was 80.51%.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Boston.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 534,576 passengers from ATL to BOS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)