Book your ATL to BSB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Brasilia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and BSB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Brasilia Intl. President Juscelino Kubitschek with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to BSB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Brasilia (BSB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brasilia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to BSB Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Brasilia Intl. President Juscelino Kubitschek.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to BSB
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Brasilia (ATL to BSB)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to BSB for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Brasilia from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 263 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Brasilia in 2009 was 75.52%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Brasilia, Brazil.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to BSB in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 1,204 passengers from ATL to BSB in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to BSB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Brasilia.
- 1,716 seats were available on flights from ATL to BSB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,204 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to BSB that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Brasilia, Brazil in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,204 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Brasilia in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Vacations in Downtown Portland today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.