Book your ATL to BRU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Brussels airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and BRU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Brussels Airport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to BRU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Brussels (BRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brussels on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to BRU Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Brussels Airport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to BRU
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Brussels (ATL to BRU)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to BRU in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Brussels, Belgium in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 52,630 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Brussels in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Brussels, Belgium.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Brussels from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- 72,895 seats were available on flights from ATL to BRU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,630 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to BRU that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to BRU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 52,630 passengers from ATL to BRU in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Brussels.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to BRU for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Brussels in 2009 was 71.9%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Anaheim? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tahiti and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sonoma Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pigeon Forge Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.