Book your ATL to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to CUN
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Alitalia||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Cancun (ATL to CUN)
- There were 206,530 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Cancun in 2009.
- 266,931 seats were available on flights from ATL to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 206,530 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to CUN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to CUN for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to CUN in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Cancun from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 261 seats.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Aeromexico offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Cancun, Mexico.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to CUN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Cancun.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 169,519 passengers from ATL to CUN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Cancun in 2009 was 74.67%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hanoi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.