Book your ATL to CCS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Caracas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and CCS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Simon Bolivar Intl. of Maiquetia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to CCS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Caracas (CCS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Caracas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to CCS Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Simon Bolivar Intl. of Maiquetia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to CCS
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Caracas (ATL to CCS)
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Caracas, Venezuela.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to CCS for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Caracas from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Caracas in 2009 was 78.79%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Caracas, Venezuela in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 75,136 seats were available on flights from ATL to CCS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,948 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to CCS that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to CCS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 57,948 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Caracas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to CCS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 57,948 passengers from ATL to CCS in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Caracas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Lake Buena Vista? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Find the best Manhattan Vacation Lodges today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.