Book your ATL to CID flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Cedar Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and CID, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Eastern Iowa with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to CID Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to CID Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Eastern Iowa.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to CID
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Cedar Rapids (ATL to CID)
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Air Uganda offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Cedar Rapids, IA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Cedar Rapids, IA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 8,894 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Cedar Rapids in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Cedar Rapids in 2009 was 79.49%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Cedar Rapids.
- Air Uganda operated flights from ATL to CID using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to CID in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 11,292 seats were available on flights from ATL to CID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,894 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to CID that year.
- The shortest flight between ATL and CID takes about 99 minutes.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Cedar Rapids, IA takes about 103 minutes.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Cedar Rapids.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Cedar Rapids is 694 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 8,698 passengers from ATL to CID in 2009.
- Flight #5446, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Cedar Rapids.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Cedar Rapids from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to CID for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Cedar Rapids.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Toronto and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jackson Hole Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.