Book your ATL to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to CHS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Idaho Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Graton Resort and Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Charleston Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to CHS
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Charleston (ATL to CHS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Charleston.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, US Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to CHS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 401,899 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Charleston in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Charleston from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to CHS using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Charleston is 259 miles.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 245,131 passengers from ATL to CHS in 2009.
- 546,923 seats were available on flights from ATL to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 401,689 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to CHS that year.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Charleston.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Charleston.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to CHS in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Charleston in 2009 was 75.95%.
- The shortest flight between ATL and CHS takes about 40 minutes.
- Flight #5297, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 35 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Charleston.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, SC takes about 42 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)