Book your ATL to CRW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and CRW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Yeager with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to CRW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CRW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to CRW Route Map
Looking for San Pellegrino? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Charleston Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Blizzard Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bar Harbor ME today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Yeager.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to CRW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Charleston (ATL to CRW)
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Charleston is 363 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to CRW for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, WV.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to CRW in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Charleston.
- 77,740 seats were available on flights from ATL to CRW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53,064 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to CRW that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Charleston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Charleston in 2009 was 68.77%.
- The shortest flight between ATL and CRW takes about 54 minutes.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, WV takes about 55 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Charleston from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Charleston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Charleston, WV in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 53,064 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Charleston in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 52,921 passengers from ATL to CRW in 2009.
- Flight #5098, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Charleston.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to CRW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)