Book your ATL to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to CLT
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Charlotte (ATL to CLT)
- Northwest Airlink, US Airways, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Charlotte.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Charlotte.
- Flight #5234, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 76 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Charlotte.
- 838,945 seats were available on flights from ATL to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 669,589 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to CLT that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Charlotte is 227 miles.
- The shortest flight between ATL and CLT takes about 41 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 12 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Charlotte.
- There were 669,589 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Charlotte in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Charlotte from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways, AirTran Airways, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Charlotte, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways operated flights from ATL to CLT using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Charlotte, NC takes about 42 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Charlotte in 2009 was 77.99%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 262,122 passengers from ATL to CLT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Grand Cayman? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Calgary and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sao Paulo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.