Book your ATL to CHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Charlottesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and CHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to CHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to CHO Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to CHO
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Charlottesville (ATL to CHO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Charlottesville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Charlottesville, VA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Charlottesville.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Charlottesville, VA takes about 64 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Charlottesville in 2009 was 76.28%.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 35,718 passengers from ATL to CHO in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Charlottesville is 457 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to CHO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight between ATL and CHO takes about 64 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to CHO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 47,230 seats were available on flights from ATL to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,924 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to CHO that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Charlottesville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to CHO for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #4922, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Charlottesville.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Charlottesville.
- There were 35,924 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Charlottesville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Cancun? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Reno and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Siesta Key Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best South Beach Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.