Book your ATL to CHA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Chattanooga airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and CHA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Chattanooga Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to CHA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chattanooga (CHA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chattanooga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to CHA Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Chattanooga Metropolitan.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to CHA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Chattanooga (ATL to CHA)
- 147,216 seats were available on flights from ATL to CHA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 113,518 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to CHA that year.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 113,224 passengers from ATL to CHA in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Chattanooga.
- Flight #6570, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Chattanooga.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Chattanooga, TN takes about 25 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to CHA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Chattanooga.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Chattanooga from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Chattanooga in 2009 was 66.16%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Chattanooga.
- There were 113,518 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Chattanooga in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Chattanooga is 106 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Chattanooga, TN.
- The shortest flight between ATL and CHA takes about 23 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to CHA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Chattanooga, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to CHA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Puerto Vallarta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Junction Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.