Book your ATL to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to CVG
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Cincinnati (ATL to CVG)
- There were 233,383 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Cincinnati in 2009.
- 306,597 seats were available on flights from ATL to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 233,383 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to CVG that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to CVG using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to CVG in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Cincinnati.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Cincinnati.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 196,257 passengers from ATL to CVG in 2009.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Cincinnati, OH takes about 59 minutes.
- Flight #6574, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 100 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Cincinnati.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to CVG for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Cincinnati is 373 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Cincinnati in 2009 was 71.99%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between ATL and CVG takes about 58 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, Comair, Shuttle America, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, UNITED, Air Greenland offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Cincinnati, OH.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Cincinnati.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental South Bend? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jakarta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.