Book your ATL to CAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and CAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Columbia Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to CAE Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Columbia Metropolitan.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to CAE
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Columbia (ATL to CAE)
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to CAE using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #6775, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 48 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Columbia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 198,899 seats were available on flights from ATL to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 151,527 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to CAE that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Columbia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Columbia.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Columbia is 191 miles.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Columbia, SC takes about 33 minutes.
- The shortest flight between ATL and CAE takes about 32 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to CAE for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Shuttle America offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Columbia, SC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Columbia in 2009 was 72.84%.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 126,241 passengers from ATL to CAE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to CAE in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 151,527 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Columbia in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Columbia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)