Book your ATL to DKR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Dakar airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and DKR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Leopold Sedar Senghor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to DKR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dakar (DKR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dakar on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to DKR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Dakar (ATL to DKR)
- 45,260 seats were available on flights from ATL to DKR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,458 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to DKR that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Dakar.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 35,458 passengers from ATL to DKR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to DKR in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- There were 35,458 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Dakar in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to DKR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Dakar from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 243 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to DKR for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Dakar in 2009 was 79.13%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Dakar, Senegal in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Dakar, Senegal.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)