Book your ATL to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Dallas (ATL to DFW)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 437,635 passengers from ATL to DFW in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines, AirTran Airways, Skywest Air, City Star Airlines, Continental Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Dallas, TX.
- The shortest flight between ATL and DFW takes about 110 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to DFW in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Northwest Airlink, American Airlines, AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines, Comair, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Dallas.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Dallas is 732 miles.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Dallas.
- There were 1,026,058 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Dallas in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Dallas in 2009 was 77.65%.
- Flight #355, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Dallas.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to DFW using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to DFW for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 1,339,187 seats were available on flights from ATL to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,026,058 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to DFW that year.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Dallas, TX takes about 115 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Dallas from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hawaii Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best NYC Trip Planner today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.