Book your ATL to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to DAY Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to DAY
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Dayton (ATL to DAY)
- Flight #4964, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 86 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Dayton.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Dayton, OH takes about 63 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to DAY for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to DAY using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Dayton.
- AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Skywest Air offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Dayton, OH.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Dayton.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Dayton.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to DAY in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Dayton in 2009 was 78.49%.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Dayton is 432 miles.
- The shortest flight between ATL and DAY takes about 62 minutes.
- There were 333,779 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Dayton in 2009.
- 439,935 seats were available on flights from ATL to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 333,779 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to DAY that year.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 122,374 passengers from ATL to DAY in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Dayton from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Fort Wayne? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guangzhou Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.