Book your ATL to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to DEN
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Denver (ATL to DEN)
- UNITED, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Frontier, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Denver.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Denver.
- The shortest flight between ATL and DEN takes about 169 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Frontier, Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Skywest Air, UNITED, Air Greenland offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Denver, CO.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to DEN in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to DEN using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Denver is 1199 miles.
- Flight #7098, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 62 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Denver.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 411,739 passengers from ATL to DEN in 2009.
- There were 741,861 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Denver in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Denver.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Denver in 2009 was 81.9%.
- 874,647 seats were available on flights from ATL to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 741,861 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to DEN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Denver from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Denver, CO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to DEN for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Denver, CO takes about 175 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Juneau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.