Book your ATL to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to YIP Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Palm Springs? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Baltimore and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Newport Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Oahu Hawaii today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Detroit (ATL to YIP)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Detroit, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Detroit in 2009 was 7.89%.
- Air Uganda operated flights from ATL to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 6 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Detroit in 2009.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 6 passengers from ATL to YIP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Detroit.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- 76 seats were available on flights from ATL to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to YIP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)