Book your ATL to DUB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Dublin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and DUB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Dublin with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to DUB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to DUB Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Dublin.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to DUB
|Air France||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Dublin (ATL to DUB)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Dublin, Ireland in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Dublin, Ireland.
- 77,857 seats were available on flights from ATL to DUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,548 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to DUB that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Dublin from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to DUB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to DUB in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 65,548 passengers from ATL to DUB in 2009.
- There were 65,548 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Dublin in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Dublin in 2009 was 84.6%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Dublin.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to DUB for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 214 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cape Cod Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hong Kong and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Alexandria Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Amalfi Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.