Book your ATL to DLH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Duluth airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and DLH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Duluth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to DLH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Duluth (DLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Duluth on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to DLH Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Duluth (ATL to DLH)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to DLH for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- 316 seats were available on flights from ATL to DLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 123 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to DLH that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 123 passengers from ATL to DLH in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Duluth.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Duluth in 2009 was 86.62%.
- There were 123 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Duluth in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ATL to DLH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Duluth, MN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Duluth from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Duluth, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to DLH in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Idaho Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Graton Resort and Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.