Book your ATL to EVV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Evansville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and EVV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Evansville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to EVV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Evansville (EVV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Evansville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to EVV Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Amsterdam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cannon Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Cayman Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Evansville Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to EVV
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Evansville (ATL to EVV)
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Evansville.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to EVV in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 35,926 passengers from ATL to EVV in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Evansville.
- Flight #5118, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Evansville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Evansville from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to EVV for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Evansville in 2009 was 72.13%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Evansville.
- 50,950 seats were available on flights from ATL to EVV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,972 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to EVV that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to EVV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Evansville is 350 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Evansville, IN.
- The shortest flight between ATL and EVV takes about 54 minutes.
- There were 35,972 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Evansville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Evansville, IN in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Evansville, IN takes about 54 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)