Book your ATL to RSW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Fort Myers airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and RSW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to RSW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to RSW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Myrtle Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tybee Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to RSW
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Fort Myers (ATL to RSW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to RSW for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 534,964 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Fort Myers in 2009.
- 629,922 seats were available on flights from ATL to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 534,964 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to RSW that year.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Fort Myers, FL takes about 73 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Fort Myers from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 240 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Fort Myers in 2009 was 85.68%.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Fort Myers, FL.
- The shortest flight between ATL and RSW takes about 71 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Fort Myers.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 356,910 passengers from ATL to RSW in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #5013, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Fort Myers.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to RSW in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Fort Myers.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Fort Myers is 515 miles.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to RSW using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Fort Myers.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)