Book your ATL to FPO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Freeport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and FPO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Grand Bahama Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to FPO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Freeport (FPO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Freeport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to FPO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Freeport (ATL to FPO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to FPO for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 14,336 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Freeport in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 14,095 passengers from ATL to FPO in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Freeport, Bahamas in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Freeport, Bahamas.
- 19,474 seats were available on flights from ATL to FPO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,336 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to FPO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to FPO in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Freeport.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to FPO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Freeport in 2009 was 74.41%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Freeport from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Six Flags Over Georgia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.