Book your ATL to YQX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Gander airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and YQX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Gander Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to YQX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gander (YQX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gander on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to YQX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Gander (ATL to YQX)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to YQX in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Gander, Canada in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Gander, Canada.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Gander.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to YQX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Gander in 2009 was 71.41%.
- There were 356 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Gander in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Gander from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 268 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to YQX for Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
- 509 seats were available on flights from ATL to YQX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 356 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to YQX that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 356 passengers from ATL to YQX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)