Book your ATL to GCM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to George Town airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and GCM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to GCM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to GCM Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to GCM
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to George Town (ATL to GCM)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to GCM in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to George Town, Cayman Islands.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to George Town, Cayman Islands in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to George Town in 2009 was 72.5%.
- There were 34,202 passengers that flew from Atlanta to George Town in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to GCM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and George Town from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to GCM for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 141 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 34,202 passengers from ATL to GCM in 2009.
- 46,228 seats were available on flights from ATL to GCM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,202 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to GCM that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to George Town.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Belize? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saugatuck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.