Book your ATL to GJT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Grand Junction airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and GJT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Walker Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to GJT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Junction (GJT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Junction on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to GJT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Grand Junction (ATL to GJT)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 191 passengers from ATL to GJT in 2009.
- There were 308 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Grand Junction in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Grand Junction, CO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Grand Junction in 2009 was 53.77%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 530 seats were available on flights from ATL to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 308 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to GJT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to GJT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to GJT for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to GJT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Grand Junction from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Grand Junction.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cozumel and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vermont Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.