Book your ATL to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to GRR Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to GRR
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Grand Rapids (ATL to GRR)
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Grand Rapids is 640 miles.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Grand Rapids.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to GRR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 65,421 seats were available on flights from ATL to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,307 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to GRR that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Grand Rapids.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Grand Rapids, MI takes about 89 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 83.33%.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Shuttle America, Air Greenland offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Grand Rapids, MI.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to GRR for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Grand Rapids from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Flight #5076, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 39 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Grand Rapids.
- The shortest flight between ATL and GRR takes about 88 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Grand Rapids.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 55,852 passengers from ATL to GRR in 2009.
- There were 58,307 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to GRR in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Atlantic City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Folly Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.