Book your ATL to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to GSO
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Greensboro (ATL to GSO)
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Greensboro is 306 miles.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Greensboro, NC takes about 49 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Greensboro.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 82,766 passengers from ATL to GSO in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Greensboro in 2009 was 75.39%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink, US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Greensboro, NC.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Greensboro.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to GSO in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Flight #5202, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 150 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Greensboro.
- 209,246 seats were available on flights from ATL to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 159,086 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to GSO that year.
- The shortest flight between ATL and GSO takes about 48 minutes.
- There were 159,086 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Greensboro in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to GSO for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to GSO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Greensboro from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Greensboro.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.