Book your ATL to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to GSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to GSP
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Greenville (ATL to GSP)
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Greenville is 153 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Greenville.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 84,804 passengers from ATL to GSP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to GSP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Greenville, SC takes about 29 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Greenville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 197,425 seats were available on flights from ATL to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 135,194 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to GSP that year.
- Flight #4911, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 80 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Greenville.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Greenville.
- The shortest flight between ATL and GSP takes about 29 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, Comair, Shuttle America, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Greenville, SC.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to GSP in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 135,194 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Greenville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Greenville in 2009 was 69.49%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to GSP using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.