Book your ATL to GDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Guadalajara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and GDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to GDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to GDL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Antonio Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to GDL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Guadalajara (ATL to GDL)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to GDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 21,665 passengers from ATL to GDL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Guadalajara from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to GDL for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 75 seats.
- There were 31,310 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Guadalajara in 2009.
- 40,230 seats were available on flights from ATL to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,310 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to GDL that year.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to GDL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Guadalajara.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Guadalajara in 2009 was 79.35%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)