Book your ATL to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to MDT Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Harrisburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to MDT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Harrisburg (ATL to MDT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to MDT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 71,240 passengers from ATL to MDT in 2009.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Harrisburg, PA takes about 85 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Harrisburg from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 141 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Comair, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Harrisburg, PA.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Harrisburg.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Harrisburg.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to MDT in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Harrisburg in 2009 was 81.08%.
- 102,127 seats were available on flights from ATL to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86,721 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to MDT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to MDT for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Harrisburg.
- The shortest flight between ATL and MDT takes about 83 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Harrisburg is 619 miles.
- Flight #4958, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Harrisburg.
- There were 86,721 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Harrisburg in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cincinnati Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.