Book your ATL to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to BDL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Roatan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to BDL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Hartford (ATL to BDL)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Hartford.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to BDL for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Delta Airlines operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Hartford.
- Flight #1666, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Hartford.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Hartford, CT takes about 112 minutes.
- The shortest flight between ATL and BDL takes about 112 minutes.
- 296,951 seats were available on flights from ATL to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 241,069 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to BDL that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 241,010 passengers from ATL to BDL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Hartford is 859 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Hartford from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 241,069 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Hartford in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to BDL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to BDL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Shuttle America, US Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Hartford, CT.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Hartford in 2009 was 79.08%.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Hartford.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)