Book your ATL to HTS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Huntington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and HTS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Tri State with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to HTS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntington (HTS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to HTS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Huntington (ATL to HTS)
- 224 seats were available on flights from ATL to HTS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to HTS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to HTS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Huntington, WV.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Huntington from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Huntington in 2009 was 86%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to HTS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ATL to HTS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Huntington.
- There were 43 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Huntington in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 43 passengers from ATL to HTS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Huntington, WV in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amalfi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.