Book your ATL to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to HSV Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Huntsville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to HSV
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Huntsville (ATL to HSV)
- Flight #5331, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 63 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Huntsville.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Huntsville is 151 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Comair, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Skywest Air offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Huntsville, AL.
- There were 171,948 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Huntsville in 2009.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Huntsville, AL takes about 31 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Huntsville.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to HSV in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Huntsville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to HSV for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Huntsville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Huntsville in 2009 was 75.08%.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 101,215 passengers from ATL to HSV in 2009.
- 226,321 seats were available on flights from ATL to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 171,948 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to HSV that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to HSV using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ATL and HSV takes about 30 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Huntsville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las.vegas.vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.