Book your ATL to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to IND Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Indianapolis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to IND
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Indianapolis (ATL to IND)
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Indianapolis, IN takes about 65 minutes.
- 522,501 seats were available on flights from ATL to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 403,580 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to IND that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Indianapolis is 432 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Indianapolis.
- Flight #5125, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 69 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Indianapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Indianapolis in 2009 was 79.81%.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Indianapolis.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to IND using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Indianapolis from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 362 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 200,077 passengers from ATL to IND in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to IND for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between ATL and IND takes about 64 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Shuttle America, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink, Comair, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Eagle, Republic Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Indianapolis, IN.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Indianapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to IND in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 403,580 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Indianapolis in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Asbury Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.