Book your ATL to JAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Jackson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and JAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Evers Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jackson (JAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jackson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to JAN Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Beijing and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Block Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Evers Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to JAN
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Jackson (ATL to JAN)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Jackson from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to JAN in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between ATL and JAN takes about 54 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 91,770 passengers from ATL to JAN in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Jackson.
- There were 156,896 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Jackson in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to JAN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #4654, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 96 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Jackson.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to JAN for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Jackson.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Jackson, MS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Jackson, MS takes about 55 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Jackson in 2009 was 72.44%.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Comair, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Jackson, MS.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Jackson is 341 miles.
- 207,241 seats were available on flights from ATL to JAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 156,896 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to JAN that year.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Jackson.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)