Book your ATL to GRK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Killeen airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and GRK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Killeen Fort Hood Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to GRK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Killeen (GRK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Killeen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to GRK Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Killeen Fort Hood Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to GRK
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Killeen (ATL to GRK)
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 26,720 passengers from ATL to GRK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Killeen from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to GRK for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Killeen.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Killeen is 803 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Killeen.
- The shortest flight between ATL and GRK takes about 115 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Killeen, TX in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Killeen, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Killeen in 2009 was 76.99%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to GRK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 35,326 seats were available on flights from ATL to GRK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,720 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to GRK that year.
- Flight #5421, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Killeen.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Killeen, TX takes about 115 minutes.
- There were 26,720 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Killeen in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to GRK in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Killeen.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oslo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.