Book your ATL to KIN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Kingston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and KIN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Norman Manley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to KIN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kingston (KIN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kingston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to KIN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Kingston (ATL to KIN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Kingston, Jamaica in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 14,360 passengers from ATL to KIN in 2009.
- 18,731 seats were available on flights from ATL to KIN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,897 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to KIN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to KIN for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Kingston.
- There were 15,897 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Kingston in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to KIN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Shuttle America offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Kingston, Jamaica.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Kingston from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to KIN in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Kingston in 2009 was 79.56%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Randalls Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.