Book your ATL to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to TYS Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to McGhee Tyson.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to TYS
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Knoxville (ATL to TYS)
- 204,537 seats were available on flights from ATL to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 151,800 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to TYS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Knoxville is 152 miles.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Knoxville, TN takes about 29 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Comair, Delta Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Knoxville, TN.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to TYS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Knoxville.
- Flight #5265, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 51 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Knoxville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to TYS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Knoxville in 2009 was 73.04%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to TYS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Knoxville.
- The shortest flight between ATL and TYS takes about 28 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 86,449 passengers from ATL to TYS in 2009.
- There were 151,800 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Knoxville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Knoxville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Key West and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahrain Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.