Book your ATL to BON flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Kralendijk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and BON, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Flamingo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to BON Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kralendijk (BON), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kralendijk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to BON Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Flamingo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to BON
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Kralendijk (ATL to BON)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Kralendijk in 2009 was 78.53%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Kralendijk, Netherlands Antilles.
- There were 7,862 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Kralendijk in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to BON for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to BON using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Kralendijk from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to BON in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 7,862 passengers from ATL to BON in 2009.
- 9,956 seats were available on flights from ATL to BON in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,862 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to BON that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Kralendijk.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Kralendijk, Netherlands Antilles in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Cannon Beach Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.