Book your ATL to LSE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to La Crosse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and LSE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to La Crosse Municipal with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from La Crosse (LSE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from La Crosse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to LSE Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pattaya Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Kissimmee today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to La Crosse (ATL to LSE)
- American Airlines carried a total of 117 passengers from ATL to LSE in 2009.
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Atlanta to La Crosse in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from ATL to LSE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to LSE for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to La Crosse, WI in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to La Crosse in 2009 was 73.13%.
- American Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to La Crosse, WI.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to LSE in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 160 seats were available on flights from ATL to LSE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to LSE that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to La Crosse.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and La Crosse from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)