Book your ATL to LOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Lagos airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and LOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Murtala Muhammed Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to LOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lagos (LOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lagos on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to LOS Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Murtala Muhammed Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to LOS
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Lagos (ATL to LOS)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to LOS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Lagos, Nigeria in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to LOS for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 214 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Lagos, Nigeria.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to LOS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Lagos in 2009 was 71.19%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Lagos from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 270 seats.
- 71,449 seats were available on flights from ATL to LOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,370 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to LOS that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 51,370 passengers from ATL to LOS in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Lagos.
- There were 51,370 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Lagos in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Owatonna Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation in Kansas City today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.