Book your ATL to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to LAS
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Las Vegas (ATL to LAS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Las Vegas in 2009 was 87.69%.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Las Vegas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was City Star Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Las Vegas is 1747 miles.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 540,746 passengers from ATL to LAS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to LAS in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Las Vegas, NV.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Las Vegas from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 257 seats.
- There were 710,805 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ATL and LAS takes about 236 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to LAS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to LAS for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Las Vegas.
- 791,227 seats were available on flights from ATL to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 710,762 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to LAS that year.
- Flight #1952, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 23 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Las Vegas.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Las Vegas.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Las Vegas, NV takes about 239 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Houston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cleveland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape Cod Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.