Book your ATL to LIR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Liberia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and LIR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Daniel Oduber Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to LIR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Liberia (LIR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Liberia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to LIR Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Daniel Oduber Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to LIR
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Liberia (ATL to LIR)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 47,394 passengers from ATL to LIR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Liberia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to LIR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 64,006 seats were available on flights from ATL to LIR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,394 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to LIR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to LIR in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Liberia in 2009 was 74.7%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Liberia, Costa Rica in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to LIR for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Liberia, Costa Rica.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Liberia.
- There were 47,394 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Liberia in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)