Book your ATL to LIM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Lima airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and LIM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Jorge Chavez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to LIM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lima (LIM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lima on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to LIM Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Niagra Falls you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Jorge Chavez Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to LIM
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Lima (ATL to LIM)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Lima from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
- 96,259 seats were available on flights from ATL to LIM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 79,722 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to LIM that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 79,722 passengers from ATL to LIM in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to LIM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Lima.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Lima, Peru.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to LIM in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Lima, Peru in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to LIM for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 214 seats.
- There were 79,722 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Lima in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Lima in 2009 was 82.6%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)