Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Lincoln.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Lincoln, NE takes about 120 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Lincoln is 841 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Lincoln in 2009 was 72.86%.
- There were 3,244 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Lincoln in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to LNK in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 3,244 passengers from ATL to LNK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Lincoln, NE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to LNK for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between ATL and LNK takes about 120 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Lincoln, NE.
- 4,500 seats were available on flights from ATL to LNK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,244 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to LNK that year.
- Flight #5308, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Lincoln.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Lincoln.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Lincoln from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Lincoln.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to LNK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)